Thursday, December 23, 2010

Rosie Huntington-whiteley

.........!!!!!!

FAR WE HELPED THE LORD


(1 Samuel 7:12)






expression here looks like a hand pointing the past. Passed twenty or fifty or seventy years, however, until The Lord helped us. Through poverty, through wealth, through sickness, through health, at home, abroad, on land, at sea in honor and dishonor, in sadness, in joy, in sorrow, in triumph, in prayer and temptation in the home and home we no longer have until the Lord helped us.





But this expression here, also points forward from here. When a person raises a certain sign and write on it so far, indicates that it still did not come to an end and that, therefore, still has to go distance. In that journey will be more tests, more joy, more temptations, more triumphs, more prayers, more answers, more fatigue, more strength, more fights, more victories. Then come the diseases, infirmities and death. And it ends with everything? No!, There's more: waking up in the likeness of God, the thrones, harps, songs, psalms, white dresses, the face of Jesus, the company of saints, the glory of God, the fullness of eternity and immensity of His glory.





Cheer believer! confidence and lift up grateful our Ebenezer, that is our stone of help that is Jesus, he who helped us this far, help us until the end of the day. The faithfulness of the Lord is eternal, His mercy is new every morning. God loves us as we are and we, never lies, their promises are true, his covenant with us is eternal. Remember those promises you made during the year?: At this moment I am thinking of you, never leave you, never leave thee, Be not afraid, I'm with you, I'm your help, I'm your comforter, I am with you in tribulations, I will heal your wounds, I will give new life to your children, My eyes are on you, I am who lift your head, not humiliate you, My peace I leave you, My peace I give you. Not your heart be troubled or afraid, I will sustain you and I will deliver, You are my servant, my chosen, I make all things new, I will counsel you and watch over you, I will make you lonely roads and rivers your wilderness, I am your Lord, your Savior, I will bless the work of your hands, do not distress yourself, I am your God I will strengthen thee, yea, I will uphold thee, I chose you and not rejected you, Put your hope in Me, I shall deliver you from the sadness, I myself will deal with all who oppressed you, build houses and live in them, "Vengeance is mine, I'll pay; None weapon formed against you shall prosper, I will grant the desires of your heart: My presence shall go with you, I myself will go before thee: I will protect you wherever you go, I love you with an everlasting love; Even in old age, I'll take care of and will hold , I'm on your side, I'll help you, I forgive your sins and healthy your ills, I take care as the apple of my eye, I will give you health and I will heal and I heal, I wipe away your tears, I will make you enjoy My salvation, I will never forget you, I shall soon do you justice, I will heal your nation, I stand at the door and knock. If you hear My voice and open the door of your heart, I come in to him and dine with you and you with me.





How wonderful is the view that the expression here presented to our eyes, when considered in light of our one and only Lord and Savior, Jesus.

This beautiful reflection I thank my dear friend Patricia. Blessings

0 comments:

Post a Comment