Sunday, February 6, 2011

Price For Sebaceous Cyst Removal

ALWAYS APPEARS AT THE RIGHT TIME ..... THE MESSENGERS OF YAHWEH

The boy put his warm clothes and told his father:








OK, Dad, I'm ready. "

His father, Pastor, said, 'Ready for what?









'Dad, it's time to go out and distribute our leaflets. "

The father replied, 'Son, it's very cold outside and it is drizzling. "





The boy looked surprised his father and said, 'But Dad, people need to know Yahweh even on rainy days. "

Dad answers, "Son, I'm not going to go out in this weather."





In desperation, the boy said, 'Dad, I can go by myself? Please?

His father hesitated for a moment and then said, 'Son, you can go. Here are the flyers, be careful. "





'Thanks Dad! "





And with that, he was off in the rain. The 11 year old boy walked the streets of the town, handing out fliers to people he saw.



After 2 hours of walking in the rain, cold, and its last wheel, stopped at a corner and looked to see if he saw someone to hand the wheel, but the streets were totally deserted. Then he turned toward the first house he saw, walked to the front door, rang the bell several times and waited but nobody came.



Finally, he turned to leave but something stopped him. The child again turned to the door and began playing the bell and knocked loudly on the door with his knuckles. He waited, something holding him there on the front door. He rang again and this time the door slowly opened.





came out a lady with a very sad look and gently asked



'What I can do for you, son. "

With radiant eyes and a smile that he cut the words, the child said:

'Ma'am, I'm sorry if I disturbed you, but I just want to say that Lord REALLY DOES LOVE .....* * and I came to give my last steering wheel that talks about the Lord and His great LOVE.





The boy took the wheel and left.

She just said

'Thank you, son, and that the Lord bless you. "



Well, the next Sunday morning the pastor was in the pulpit and asked the service began:





'Does anybody have testimony or want to say anything?.





Slowly, in the back row of the church, an elderly lady stood up. When he began to speak, a radiant look came from her glorious eyes





'No one in this church knows me. I had never been here even before last Sunday was not a Christian.

My husband died some time ago, leaving me totally alone in this world. Last Sunday was a particularly cold and rainy day, and it was in my heart that day I reached the end of the road, as I had no hope or will to live.

I took a chair and a rope and climbed into the attic of my house. Well fastened and secured one end of the rope to the rafters, then stood on the chair and fastened the other end of the rope around my neck.

Standing on that chair, so lonely and brokenhearted I was about to shoot me when I suddenly heard the loud sound of the doorbell.

Then I thought, 'wait a minute, and whoever it is will go. "

I waited and waited, but the doorbell was becoming more insistent, and then the person started knocking loudly.

I asked myself, Who could it be?



Nobody ever rings my bell or comes to see me!

I loosened the rope from my neck and went to the door while the bell rang louder and louder.



When I opened the door I could not believe my eyes, my front porch was the most radiant and angelic little boy I had ever seen.

His smile, ohhh, I can never describe it! The words out of his mouth caused my heart died long ago, back to life, when he said in a voice of a cherub, 'Ma'am, I just want to say that Yahweh really loves her. "



As the little angel disappeared back into the cold and rain, I closed my door and read every word of the wheel.

Then I went into the attic to remove the chair and the rope.

I do not need more. As you can see. . . I am now a happy child of the KING.

As the direction of the church was in the back of the wheel, I come here to personally say THANK YOU to that little Angel of the Lord that came just in time and, in fact, to rescue my life from an eternity in hell. "



Everyone was crying in church.

Pastor from the pulpit down to the front pew where the little angel was seated, took his son in his arms and sobbed uncontrollably. ue Yahweh guide us in every moment of our lives. Shalom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment